Friday, January 03, 2014

No More Soft Drinks/Soda / Pop

            Hi! So today is day 3 for me of the 2014 squats challenge! I am tired but not really burning bad yet. Last year I did the  2013 Squats Challenge and lost 2 inches off of each of my thighs! I am hoping for another 2 inches each! 
        

        Today is also day 3 for me of no soft drinks, aka soda, pop, carbonated beverages, Pepsi, Coke the works. It is soooooo hard for me!!! But it really is such a bad idea to drink Pepsi everyday, especially multiple times a day! I figure I need a juicer now tho....so maybe a juicer review in the future ;) I think my body will thank me for not drinking that crap as much as I used to and I really just want to see how long I can go without. I really feel like I am addicted, I get stressed out and antsy and my head starts hurting. I hate that! It's like a drug! The thing I am craving most is a frozen Pepsi, or slurpee/slushie. Anyways 3 days and counting! Aaaahhhh! I will have a glass of water I guess! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment