Sunday, January 05, 2014

Shoedazzle Oli!


Hello!!! Happy Sunday! Today is Day 5 of the 2014 squats challenge!/Squats Challenge so that means 70 squats! So far this morning I have only done 35!! I will do my other 35 later! (Yes I can already feel the burn even tho rest day was yesterday! )

       So rest day I took the time to get some pictures of some of the shoes I picked up in the states. Here is another one. It is Oli by SHOEDAZZLE

This shoe is gorgeous! I ordered .5 size up again to be safe and I am glad I did. She is probably .25 size big on me. But I would rather .25 size big than .25 small! She is from the Madison line.

I rolled up my skinnies so you can see the beautiful ankle strap. It is not removable tho! 

This looks to be a nude shoe that they have covered in this black fishnet fabric with polka dot details!!! Soooo cute and classic! 


This shoe is also very high! But again because of the huge platform on it, it really is easy to walk in! ESP with the ankle strap! She also has a cute almond toe.

These shoes look cute with my black skinnies but I cannot wait until the weather warms up and I can wear them with a pretty dress and a red lip. Or even a high waist pencil skirt and shirt combo! Just a classy, girly shoe! A great addition to my closet! Xx


***This shoe is actually SOLD OUT on the site! :( I am pretty sure she sold out in a matter of days but there are a few similar items there so check them out! Don't forget to use my link and get 50% off your first purchase! =>SHOEDAZZLE. (Please note in order to receive 50% off you must become a VIP elite member, All shoes are available to purchase WITHOUT signing up for VIP....for more information please read my article on Shoe Clubs! )  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment