Saturday, January 04, 2014

Shoedazzle Vanesa!

Hiiii! It's the first weekend of 2014! Happy Saturday! Today is day 4 of the 2014 squats challenge!/Squats Challenge which means REST day!!! Usually I would take the first rest day to start the 30 day ab challenge! But not this time! Today is a true rest day for me! 😴

Because I am "resting" I will take the time to review a few of the SHOEDAZZLE shoes I picked up in the states.  First up we have Vanesa in burgundy!        

She is from the SHOEDAZZLE "Scene" line.


 This peep toe bootie is super cute! It has this textured look to it that makes it look and feel like real leather. I was impressed with the quality of this bootie!

The thing I love most about this bootie is the corset detail! 😍😍😍


It is also super convenient that it has a zipper at the back! 

The colour is just so rich and beautiful! I am currently obsessing over the burgundy, wine, oxblood trend right now!! I love to pair burgundy with cream or beige! I should mention that Vanesa is available in black, burgundy and nude! 


So far she is pretty comfortable, I did order her .5 size up to be safe, but I definitely didn't need to. I would definitely say she is true to size!  This shoe is very high, but it really doesn't feel high because of the platform on it. It makes it super duper easy to walk! I ordered her when she was a "daily fix" ( the deal of the day for SHOEDAZZLE, generally a fairly new [if not brand new] release at a generously reduced price) but she is still available in most sizes ON SALE right now for $29.97! Such a great price for a great shoe! Get yours now!! Don't forget to use my link and get 50% off your first purchase! =>SHOEDAZZLE. (Please note in order to receive 50% off you must become a VIP elite member, This shoe IS available to purchase WITHOUT signing up for VIP....for more information please read my article on Shoe Clubs! ) Stay tuned for more Shoedazzle! Xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Jordan, I ordered these shoes yesterday and they are the 4th pair I've purchased because of your pics and reviews. I really appreciate how informative your reviews are and your pictures are fantastic. The only ones I've gotten so far that I wasn't crazy about were the JF Luxe Gillian. I thought I would love them because they are so sparkly but they are a bit heavy and a little stiff. My daughter will love them and I'll use them to bribe her to help me put away all the Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soo welcome!! And THANK YOU!! You made my day with this comment!! Sorry you don't love Gillen as much as I do but I hope your daughter will! Xx

      Delete