Sunday, January 12, 2014

Justfab Parisian (Cherry and Blush)

Hiiiii! I just realized I have not been posting reviews on my bags!! I can't believe it! So between my posts I am going to try and catch up!! 

The first one I will start off with is PARISIAN from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! She is no longer available on the site but she is an amazing bag! She comes in black, cherry and blush! I got the cherry and the blush. 


She has a eerily close resemblance to a Celine bag! Justfab bags are 39.95 and while they are not real leather, you get great quality for the price! 


She is pretty big and has the ability to be worn with the flaps in or out. She has an amazing texture of faux reptile that feels very real. On the blush there is a bit of lavender on the tips of the scales that give it this iridescent look from afar. 

Here is the cherry, showing the scales up close. 

The bag has a convenient little zipper compartment at the front. Smooth in the back. There is a zipper compartment inside and two open flaps for cell phones etc. She is super roomy inside and as a mommy I find her perfect to carry around everything I need. The zipper at the top prevents things like my iPad and wallet from getting pulled out of my purse when I am not paying attention. Overall a great bag and I am so glad I found an affordable bag that looks so much like a real Celine bag! Xx

11 comments:

  1. Are you selling any of them? I want to buy one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a red I would consider selling still brand new never carried with all packaging

      Delete
  2. Are you selling any of them. I want to buy one. The blush color. This is my email please email me if you are selling it. Nafisaiddrisu5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have any that you would sell??? If you do that would be AMAZING...my email is bri3gmuemba@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have any (or one :)) that you would sell???
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know where I could find one of these purses? JustFab still doesn't have them in stock. I would love to find a cherry one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I have one of each still brand new. Not too sure I want to sell them as I wanted them for myself. But I haven't even carried them yet so maybe I will. I will think about it and get back to you :)

      Delete
  6. Great review. I want this bag but its sold out on the website...
    Are you still selling your bags? I'd like to purchase a blush one. My email is thebronzeddoll@gmail.com
    Liz
    50Shadesofliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi! I have one of each still brand new. Not too sure I want to sell them as I wanted them for myself. But I haven't even carried them yet so maybe I will. I will think about it and get back to you :)

      Delete