Sunday, January 26, 2014

Justfab Tyana



Hiii! So I got Tyana from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! She is regularly priced at 39.95!!


This strappy sandal comes in black and red! She fits me true to size but I think I could have sized up for a bit of extra room width wise. I would advise anyone with a moderately wide foot to size up. 

I love the buckles on the front!


 And it is awesome that it has a zipper at the back!

I love this shoe! I love the look of strappy sandals and I love a red shoe to spice up a little black dress! 

The heel isn't very tall, (well not as high as my usual sky high heels) and also doesn't have a huge platform on it but it is fairly comfortable. It isn't very steep. 


I like that they are a faux suede. The straps are also thick and soft and don't cut in. 

Overall I'm superstoked to have this red beauty in my collection!!  This shoe would be perfect for those of you that celebrate Valentine's Day! Get yours now before it sells out!! Use my link for 50% off! ===> Justfab Canada/Justfab USA! Xx



2 comments:

  1. Nice how's the fit and are all they wide feet friendly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion they fit true to siZe for me! I don't have narrow feet by any means but I would say get a .5 size up for sure if you have wide feet!

    ReplyDelete