Thursday, January 16, 2014

JustFab Bon Bon (Coral)


Hii! So here is the cutest little clutch in the world! Her name is Bon Bon and she is from Justfab Canada/Justfab USA

She is the perfect size for going out! She has an amazing bow on the front! Like I said before, I am such a sucker for BOWS!! I ordered this bag to go with CORAL MARESA! Check out my article on Maresa if you haven't already! She is one of my FAVE shoes!! BONBON ended up being a more true coral colour whereas Maresa was more pink coral but they still look good!



She has a zipper closure at the top so everything stays inside. She also has a zipper compartment at the back! I love this pocket for quick access items!



Inside she has another zipper compartment and two open pockets, perfect for your cell!!!



Another amazing selling feature is that BONBON can either be a clutch or a longer shoulderbag as there is a gold chain strap included inside!!  It may not look like it from my pictures, but the chain is long enough that the purse hits my hips!



BonBon came in coral and black, but has sold out on Justfab. Here is a pic of the black BonBon.



****SNEAK PEEK ALERT!!!*** Even tho the BONBON is sold out on Justfab, I happen to know they are bringing out a very similar style! Her name is CRAVE!!! I will definitely be trying to grab her in black as soon as she is released! I don't have a date that she will be released yet but STAY TUNED!! It looks like crave will be available in Black and Coral like BONBON but maybe they will have other colours too??! Here is CRAVE  in black. 

From the sneak peek pictures, it looks like you can use CRAVE as a clutch and it looks like it has a chain strap to use as a shoulder bag as well!! The added feature to CRAVE that BONBON doesn't have is that it even has a strap underneath the bow in front where you can slide your hand into and hold your clutch more securely!! I am in LOVE! I cannot wait for it to be released! Don't forget to keep checking for new releases and use my link for 50% off your first purchase!====> Justfab Canada or Justfab USA! Happy shopping!! Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment