Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Shoedazzle Aidy!!




Hiii! Happy Tuesday! It's freeeezing out!!! ⛄️❄️ How is it where you are?!
So this gorgeous cream quilted boot is not Chanel but from the Sophia & Lee line from SHOEDAZZLE! It is called Aidy! 


She is available in black as well!




She has beautiful quilted detail around the whole boot. It actually is quite thick because of the quilting! She has an almond toe. The heel on this boot doesn't feel too high because of the big platform on it.



She was another boot I had waiting for me in the states so I ordered .5 size up to be safe again. I didn't need to. She fits true to size for me. I love wearing thick socks with my boots (for comfort and warmth) so even .5 size up will still work fine for me! I wore these around the house for a day and they were extremely cozy and comfortable!

 This season I am obsessed with cream, beige, bone and winter whites! Especially in boots!!! This colour is so crisp on the Aidy and just looks so chic! 


Aidy was my first shoe from the Sophia & Lee brand from SHOEDAZZLE and I have to say I am quite impressed with the quality of this boot! It really feels and looks like I spent a few hundred dollars on it! In all honesty I have had some quality issues with shoedazzle on occasion so these greatly surpassed my expectations! 

Here are some more stock photos! They always seem to look better online! 


Aidy is still available online in black and cream in a variety of sizes! She is VIP priced at $62.95 and definitely WORTH EVERY PENNY!  Get yours now!! Don't forget to use my link and get 50% off your first purchase! =>SHOEDAZZLE. (Please note in order to receive 50% off you must become a VIP elite member, This shoe IS available to purchase WITHOUT signing up for VIP....for more information please read my article on Shoe Clubs! ) Stay tuned for more Shoedazzle! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment