Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shoedazzle Aya (Cream)


Hiiiiii! How is your weekend going?? I am so happy it is the weekend!! Here is Aya in cream from the Paper Fox line from SHOEDAZZLE!! I bought the oxblood and the cream! 

These boots are amazing! They are high but have a high platform so are super comfy and aren't steep at all!  They fit me true to size! 

They are two tone, the front is cream and the back is a snake in nude tones! Here is the snake up close! 

They have an almond toe. They also have a metallic golden heel and platform! The details are so nice on this shoe! 

They come right up to my knees which I love! and they are a bit baggy on me, which I also love and are perfect for you ladies with wider calves! 

I am sooo obsessed with cream, nude or winter whites right now, ESP in boots! It was nice to find something that also followed suit in the two tone trend! Here is the back! 

I bought these when they first came out because I thought they would sell out immediately but they are available in most sizes still!! Here are the stock photos! 

These are one of my favourite boots to date! 

Aya is still available online in oxblood and cream in a variety of sizes! She is ON SALE for 48$ and definitely WORTH EVERY PENNY!  Get yours now!! Don't forget to use my link and get 50% off your first purchase! =>SHOEDAZZLE. (Please note in order to receive 50% off you must become a VIP elite member, This shoe IS available to purchase WITHOUT signing up for VIP....for more information please read my article on Shoe Clubs! ) Stay tuned for more Shoedazzle and Aya in Oxblood!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment