Monday, January 13, 2014

Shoedazzle Maresa (Coral)

Hiiiii happy Monday!! How are the workouts coming along? I am dying!!! I am doing the 30 day 2014 squats challenge!/Squats Challenge and the 90 day BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE! Check them out if you haven't already!! 






This post is about one of my FAVOURITE shoes from SHOEDAZZLE in 2013 and one of my favourite shoes that I had waiting at the border for me. Maresa is her name and she is from the Beau & Ashe line. 


I had to roll up my skinnies so you could see her beautiful ankle strap! (Removable)


This shoe is just TO DIE FOR! I am sooo glad I got her! She looks super similar to a sandal made by Giuseppe Zanotti! She was available in black and coral and she SOLD OUT soo fast on the SHOEDAZZLE site. Here are her stock pics:



I don't know about you, but I am such a sucker for BOWS! 


Okay so the fit, I ordered .5 size up and it fits me perfectly and like a glove! I do know that some stayed with their true size and it fits them fine too. She is also great quality, she has a luxe feel to her. The heel is super high but the platform is very tall as well so they feel very stable and it is super easy to walk in them! If these ever come back in stock I will be ordering one of every colour!!! 

Even though these are sold out online, Shoedazzle does have a lot of heels similar to Maresa! Check them out! Don't forget to use my link and get 50% off your first purchase! =>SHOEDAZZLE. (Please note in order to receive 50% off you must become a VIP elite member, All shoes are available to purchase WITHOUT signing up for VIP....for more information please read my article on Shoe Clubs! 

Have a great week!! Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment